Yo! Hope everyone’s been hanging in there during this time.
Like the dumb idiotic moronic chump I am, it didn’t occur to me to leave a post here for all new and returning visitors to the site, with details on why the comic and site hasn’t been updated in ages. In general, I have been working on things — I had decided to complete one full chapter before I uploaded it. I was actually going fast for my own self. Yes, the pandemic actually re-energized me, as opposed to how it…treated everyone else. Oops. But then uhhhh everything near end of May and now June happened and uhhh oops again, my anxiety spiked. That and my A/C decided to not cooperate anymore and since I can’t/won’t ask anyone to come on down to fix it, 85% of the time is me trying to not die from the heat now. But I’m still trying to do things! I’m streaming right now, at least every Saturday, over on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/jadinerhine
Here is my to-do list for the future:
- Finish chapter 4 and post to Patreon for early access
- Post to this site
- Create the Patron page on this site for my patrons at the one dollar tier and beyond, thanking them for their pledge
- Update the Gallery with fanart or commissions done by others for me ♥
- Something else I’m forgetting.
Here’s what I’ve done:
- …Slowly finish comics and upload to Patreon for early access?
- I mean, listen, I haven’t had to use fans since I left my native country, I’m a little verklempt right now.
So yeah! I haven’t abandoned the comic (if you read my about page up there, you’ll basically know why), I just have slow progress. Then again, why am I writing this update, nobody cares in the first place anyway! 😀 Because webcomics don’t care unless you’re updating per week in color!
Anyway, bye, and take care!